Monday, May 4, 2015

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to my kitchen. I am a Campbell by marriage an Italian by blood. I am the mother of 4, the wife of 1, the friend to many. Our home is filled with laughter, tears, frustrations, loud noises, worship, peace, craziness and love!
My kitchen light is always on, my kitchen table always full!  While it may not be my dream kitchen right now, it serves its purpose hosting my family at every meal, teaching my children about the love of Jesus and helping them succeed academically in life. I am a home school momma who loves natural living, homeopathic remedies and clean eating. I don't claim to be an expert, but I am definitely a student of a healthier lifestyle. But more than all my accomplishments and adjectives mentioned above, I am a child of the Most High God.
So thanks for stopping by. Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee or tea and put your feet up. We are just an ORDINARY family who worships an EXTRAORDINARY God!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Campbell's Kitchen Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design